Yukon Solitaire Paradise
Yukon Solitaire is a unique Solitaire with a nice twist. It makes it different from other games, but the details differ. In general, the rules are similar to other Solitaire rules. Yukon Solitaire is loved by Solitaire experts but can also be played by less experienced players. On this page, we’ll not only tell you how to play Yukon Solitaire, but we will also explain the rules and even let you play Yukon Solitaire free online. Everything you need to know before you start playing this game can be found here.
Yukon Solitaire Rules
The Yukon Solitaire Rules have a lot of similarities with other (klondike) solitaire rules. Also, the game’s objective is similar. There is no Stockpile; instead, all cards are directly dealt in the Tableau. You need to move all the cards from the Tableau to the Foundation. All 52 cards are distributed over seven columns. The first column has one open card, and each following column includes one extra closed card, combined with five open-faced cards under it. You can move multiple cards simultaneously, even if they don’t form a descending sequence. The Yukon Solitaire rules aren’t difficult; we’ll give you an overview below.
Yukon Solitaire rules summary
- You start a game of Yukon Solitaire with all 52 cards distributed over seven columns.
- The first column has one open-faced card up.
- Each following column has one more closed card on top, followed by five open-faced cards.
- You can move multiple cards simultaneously, as long as the top card fits directly under the card you want to move it to.
- Connect two cards when they are in descending order and with contrasting colors. (a red eight fits under a black nine)
- Face-down cards in the Tableau which get exposed are turned automatically.
- Only a King or a group of cards starting with a King can be placed on an empty Tableau cell.
- Foundations are built up in suit by increasing rank
- When you put all cards on the Foundation, you win Yukon Solitaire
How to play Yukon Solitaire
If you want to learn how to play Yukon Solitaire before trying out this game, you’ve come to the right place. While the game looks like Klondike Klondike, it plays a bit differently. However, the differences aren’t too significant. Yukon Solitaire is easier than the traditional Klondike since you can move cards even if they don’t form a sequence with contrasting cards. Another difference in how to play Yukon Solitaire is how the cards are dealt. You directly start with all 52 cards in the Tableau but still need to place an Ace as the first card in the Foundation.
How to move the cards
- You need to drag cards under other cards with one point higher and a different color in the Tableau.
- Cards under a top card don\t need to be in sequence if you want to move them under another card.
- There is no Stockpile; all playing cards are distributed in the Tableau at the beginning.
- The correct ordering in the Foundation is A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K (all from the same suit)
- You can reverse your last move by clicking on the Undo button
- When all cards are on the Foundation, you win Yukon Solitaire.
Yukon Solitaire has some interesting game features. While the game and the rules themselves are straightforward, the options have a lot to offer. The options consist of 1 click play, autoplaying obvious moves, and the animation speed. There is an Undo button that reverses your last action. Your number of activities is tracked by a counter and a clock in tracking your time during a game. Besides these options, Yukon Solitaire offers a wide range of statistics. Each game saves your number of moves and time spent, and you can see an overview of the games lost versus the winning games in the Statistics field. Also, the longest winning streak is shown. A scoring mechanism is not offered in Yukon Solitaire online.
Play free Yukon Solitaire online
After reading how to play Yukon Solitaire and figuring out the rules and options of this intriguing game, it’s time to play free Yukon Solitaire online. By scrolling to the top of this page and playing the game directly, you can do that. You don’t need a Yukon Solitaire download but can play straight in your browser. Besides this Yukon Solitaire game, we offer many other fun Solitaire games such as Golf Solitaire and Scorpion Solitaire.