Spider Solitaire Classic play online for free
Did you ever wonder what a classic Spider Solitaire would look like? Then you must have a look at Spider Solitaire Classic from Gameboss. The game isn’t much different from any other Spider Solitaire game, but many players call Spider Solitaire Classic more challenging. On this page, you will find out what makes the game more difficult and discover the game features. You also can play Spider Solitaire Classic free online at the top of this page.
Gameboss Spider Solitaire Classic rules
The Gameboss Spider Solitaire Classic rules are similar to other free online Spider Solitaire rules. The main objective is to clear all cards from the ten columns and the Stockpile by making sequences from 13 cards (K-A) from the same suit. There are different levels as well. You can choose if you want to play with one, two or four suits. The more suits, the more challenging Spider Solitaire Classic becomes. You can make sequences with multiple suits, but only a one-suited row of cards can disappear from the deck.
Spider Solitaire Classic rules summary
- You start a free Spider Solitaire Classic online game with 54 cards spread over ten columns. The lowest row of cards is open-faced, while all other cards are closed.
- You can only move a card under another card if that card is exactly one point higher. (you make rows of descending cards)
- Only sequences of 13 cards starting from K and ending with A from the same suit disappear from the Tableau.
- The King is the card with the highest value, and an Ace is the lowest card.
- You must clear all cards from the Tableau and Stockpile to win Spider Solitaire Classic
- Clicking on the Stockpile will give a new open card in every ten columns.
- With the Undo button, you can reverse your last action.
- You can use the undo button to reverse your previous move.
- You start with 500 points, and each activity will cost one point
- The game begins with 750 bonus points, but you will lose a point every second.
How to play Spider Solitaire Classic
Are you trying to figure out how to play Spider Solitaire classic? Just as any other game of Spider Solitaire online. You need to clear the Tableau quickly and with as few steps as possible. It’s crucial to understand how to play Spider Solitaire Classic before starting since there are bonus points to earn, and each action will cost you points. You need to make sequences of 13 cards from the same suit to remove cards from the Tableau. A series starts with a King and ends with the Ace as the lowest card on the bottom. When you can make such a sequence, all of the 13 cards will disappear, and you’re one step closer to winning Solitaire online.
How to move the cards
- You can only place a card under another card that’s one point higher.
- The highest card in Spider Solitaire Classic is the King. You can only place a Queen under a King.
- An ace fits only under a two, making it the lowest card in Spider Solitaire Classic free online.
- You can click on the Stockpile to get ten new open cards on each column when you’re out of options.
- You need to clear all cards to finish Spider Solitaire free online, also the cards from the Stockpile
- Only complete rows (K-A) from the same suit will disappear from the Tableau
- Each move will cost you one point.
- The Undo button can only be used once at a time.
Like many other titles in the same category, Spider Solitaire Classic has three different levels. You can choose if you please the easy level with one suit, medium difficulty with two suits, or the most challenging level with all suits. There is no countdown timer, but there are bonus points that decrease every second. The quicker you finish a game, the more points you end up with. The same goes for the actions. Each move will cost you a point from the 500 points you start with.
What makes Spider Solitaire Classic more challenging than other games is that you can only use the Undo button once at a time. Other games often let you use the button unlimited times in a row, but with Spider Solitaire Classic, you need to be more cautious. Another unique feature of this game
Play free Spider Solitaire Classic online
Now you know how to play this game; it’s time to play free Spider Solitaire Classic online. You can scroll to the top of this page to play directly a round of Spider Solitaire Classic with all features included. On our website, there are many other Solitaire games to find. We recommend Spider Solitaire from FRVR, a fantastic game that has similar gameplay and is at least as challenging as Spider Solitaire Classic.