Solitaire Zen Earth Edition Playtouch
Zen Earth Edition is one of the most beautiful Solitaire games you’ll ever come across. The design is breathtaking changes at each level. With Solitaire zen Earth Edition you will travel the world and see beautiful landmarks and nature. Besides the fantastic design, there is also challenging gameplay. There are daily challenges with a significant variation in levels. On this page, you can not only read about the rules, features, and how to play Solitaire Zen Edition, but you can also play the game. You will find the full version of the game at the top of this page, while you can read all about this game in the following article.
Playtouch Solitaire Zen Earth Edition rules
If you’ve never played Solitaire Zen Earth Edition, you’ll be pleased to learn that the Solitaire Zend Earth Edition rules are precisely the same as any other game in this genre. Also, the goal to remove cards from the Tableau to the Foundation is the same as in other solitaire games. You can move cards in the Tableau as long as they fit under a one-point higher card from a different color. The cards in the Foundation cells must be all from the same suit and are in ascending order. The Solitaire Zen Earth Edition rules mention that you win the game when all cards are on the four Foundation cells.
Solitaire Zen Earth Edition rules summary
- You begin a game with 28 cards, spread over seven rows with Solitaire Zen Earth Edition.
- The first column has one open-faced card. Every following column has one extra closed card above that card and, therefore, one card more than the previous one.
- You can place cards under a card that is one-point higher and from another color in the Tableau.
- The Foundation starts with an Ace and ends with a King as the highest card.
- The foundation cards in one cell must all be from the same suit.
- You receive five points for each card you move from The Stockpile to the Tableau.
- When you place a card in the Foundation, you get 10 points.
- For each card you move in the Tableau, you get one point.
- You receive bonus points for finishing a game faster.
- The Solitaire Zen Earth Edition rules mention that you can’t win a game unless all cards from the Tableau and Stock are on the Foundation.
- You can only place a King or sequence that starts with a King on an empty Tableau cell.
- The Undo button reverses your last action, while the hint button shows you a possible move.
How to play Solitaire Zen Earth Edition
Do you wish to master the game and know exactly how to play Solitaire Zen Earth Edition? Then you’ve arrived at the correct location. We’ll show you how to move the cards and explain how to play Solitaire Zen Earth Edition. You can choose between multiple difficulty levels and turn one or three cards from the Stockpile at once. There is also a daily challenge with a leaderboard. Turning three cards is more complex, so starting with one card may be easier if this is your first time playing. After reading the information below, you’ll be ready to play Solitaire Zen Earth Edition free online and even master the most challenging level.
How to move the cards
- You need to drag cards under other cards that are one point higher and have a different color in the Tableau.
- Use cards from the Stockpile to make longer sequences and free up other cards.
- The correct ranking in the Foundation is A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K, and all cards must be from one suit.
- Only a King can be placed on an empty Tableau cell.
- You can move cards directly from the Foundation to the Tableau.
- The Undo button lets you reverse your last actions.
- With the Hint button, you can see possible moves.
- When all cards are on the Foundation to win Solitaire Zen Earth Edition
Besides the beautiful design and soundtrack, there are some interesting game features in Solitaire Earth Zen Edition. A clock tracks your time spent on the game, while your moves are also recorded with an action tracker. You can use the Redo button to reverse your last actions and determine which possible move you can make with the Hint button. In this Solitaire Earth Zen Edition, you’ll find daily challenges and can play an easy game with one card drawn from the Stockpile or a more complex game with three cards at a time.
Scoring points with Solitaire Earth Zen Edition
The scoring mechanism in this game is straightforward. You get points each time you move a card. When you move a card in the Tableau from one column to another one, you receive four points. Each time you move a card to the Foundation, you’ll get ten points. You earn five points for moving a card from the Stockpile to the Tableau. With Solitaire Earth Zen Edition, you’ll also receive bonus points for clearing a game faster.
Play free Solitaire Zen Earth Edition
You’ve learned how to play the game and the rules and features available in Solitaire Zen Earth Edition. It’s time to put your skills to the test by playing free Solitaire Zen Earth Edition online. Aside from Solitaire Zen Earth Edition online, we’d like to draw your attention to another game worth playing. Solitaire farm is a very entertaining solitaire game available for free, just like any other game on our website.