Solitaire Grande Inlogic
Solitaire Grande is the perfect Solitaire game for novices and experienced players. The game boasts two different levels of difficulty. You will discover why Solitaire Grande has thousands of fans worldwide on this page. We’ll also tell you about the rules, gameplay, and game features. On top of that, we even let you play Solitaire Grande free at the top of this page. We’ll give you a choice to start playing directly or first read everything you need to know about the fabulous Solitaire Grande below.
Inlogic Solitaire Grande Rules
The Grande Solitaire rules are similar to any other Klondike Solitaire game. They are easy to understand and have the same structure as in other games. You begin with 28 cards divided over seven columns in the cell. The first column contains only one open-faced card. Each following column contains an extra closed card above it, while the bottom card is always open-faced. Your goal is to move all cards to the four Foundation cells on the top of your screen. You need to create four sequences of 13 same-suited cards in ascending order. Each Foundation cell begins with an Ace and has a King as the final card. When you see four Kings on the Foundation cells, you win Grande Solitaire.
Solitaire Grande rules summary
- You start a game of Solitaire Grande with 28 cards in seven columns.
- One open-faced card is shown in the first column. Each row after that has one more closed card on top of it. One closed card and one open card are on the second row. Row three consists of two closed cards and one open card
- You can place a card with a different color under a one-point higher card in the Tableau.
- The four cells in the top right of your screen form the Foundation.
- The first card in a Foundation cell is always an Ace, followed by 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K
- Each card you open up in the Tableau gives you 5 points.
- For each card you place in the Foundation, you get 10 points.
- When you move a card from Stockpile to the Tableau, you receive 5 points.
- According to the Solitaire Grande rules, you need to place all cards in the Foundation to win.
How to play Solitaire Grande
You should keep reading if you want to learn how to play Solitaire Grande. It’s not difficult to learn how to play Solitaire Grande, and the game itself also offers an extensive page with instructions. We recommend you first to read the information here before you start a game of Solitaire Grande online. The game objective is the same as other Solitaire games. You need to move all cards from the Stockpile and Tableau to the Foundation to win Solitaire Grande. The cards in the Tableau must be of different colors and in descending order, whereas the cards in the Foundation must be of the same suit and in ascending order.
How to move the cards
- You can only move a card in the Tableau under a one-point lower hard from a different color
- The Ace is always the first card in the Foundation, followed by a two, three, etc.
- In one Foundation cell, all cards must be from the same suit.
- Make sequences in the Tableau by moving cards from the Tableau and Stockpile.
- You can only place a King on an empty Tableau Cell
- Use the Undo button to reverse your last actions.
- You can browse through the Stockpile as much as you want.
- When all cards are on the four Foundation cells, you win Solitaire Grande.
Solitaire Grande has a couple of interesting game features. You can play multiple levels, and there are many extra options. You can choose the design of the cards and the background. Left-handed players will be happy to see that there is also a left-handed setup available. Before you begin a game, you can choose between getting one or three cards dealt at a time. An impressive feature is the achievements. You get rewards for completing challenges. Each achievement has rewards that you can claim in the achievements section in the main menu.
Scoring points on Solitaire Grande
There are multiple ways you can score points on Solitaire Grande. You can also lose points. The first time you recycle the Stockpile is free, but each following recycle costs you 100 points when you draw one card at a time. When you draw three cards at once, you get three free recycles, and each next recycle costs 20 points.
- You start with zero points
- Moving a card from Stockpile to the Tableau gives you five points
- Each card you move to the Foundation results in +10 points.
- When you turn over a Tableau card, you get five points.
Play free Solitaire Grande online
It’s time to play free Solitaire Grande online now that you’ve read the rules and understand how to earn points. You don’t need to look for a Solitaire Grande download because you can play the game right here at the top of this page. Another excellent game is Solitaire kings. Also, that game is available to play free online.