Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort Ziango
Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort is a bit special. It is a Pyramid Solitaire game with a lot of options. Thousands of players worldwide prefer this game over other titles, and on this page, you will find out why. Besides learning how to play Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort, you will discover the game features and rules. Do you want to play Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort directly because you know the rules already? No problem! You can find the game on top of the page for free!
Ziango Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort Rules
Like any other Pyramid Solitaire game on Solitaire.ca., you win Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort when you clear the playing deck. You do so by clicking on two cards that make a value of 13 points. 5+8 equals 13, so when you click on a five and an eight, the cards clear from the board. The cards are distributed in the shape of a pyramid, hence the name. Besides the 28 cards in the Pyramid, you can also use the 24 remaining cards from the Stockpile. When you removed the last card of the Pyramid, you won the game by following the Ziango Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort Rules.
Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort rules summary
- You start the Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort game with Twenty-eight open-faced cards that form a pyramid.
- Click on two cards that equal 13 points together to clear them from the board.
- Only cards that are not covered by other cards are clickable
- Use the Stockpile cards to make more possible combinations.
- Each click on the Stockpile gives three possible cards to use.
- You can only browse through the Stockpile once, but all cards you didn’t use remain available.
- The longer your sequence of removing cards is: the higher your multiplier becomes.
- Joker Cards can be moved with any card
- Undo cards can undo your last move.
- Each numbered card is worth the points that are shown. A five of hearts is worth 5 points.
- An Ace equals one point.
- Jacks are worth eleven points
- The Queen is equal to 12 points.
- A King is worth 13 points. Clicking on the King to remove it directly from the board.
- When all the cards are moved from the board, you win Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort.
How to play Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort
You might think that how to play Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort will be easier because of the added features, but it doesn’t mean that each level is easy. You might overcome the first level, but you will notice that your speed and scoring points are also important. Therefore it’s essential to know precisely how to play Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort before starting a game. We will explain how to play Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort in the following paragraphs, so keep reading.
How to move the cards
- Click on two cards that make together 13 points to clear them from the board.
- If you don’t see options in the Pyramid, use the Stockpile.
- The Stockpile shows three cards at a time that you can use.
- Unused Stockpile cards will move under new Stockpile cards; you can use them when they’re uncovered.
- Any two cards can be combined, as long as they make 13 together.
- The Ace equals 1 point and makes 13 when combined with a Queen.
- The King is worth 13 points and is the only card that can be removed without mixing it with other cards.
- The Queen is worth 12 points. Only together with an Ace will it make 13.
- A Jack is worth 11 points, which means that it will make 13 when combined with a two.
- Jokers can be combined with any other card
- When the last Pyramid card disappears, you win Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort.
With Jokers, Undo cards, and cards from the Stockpile that stay available, Spider Solitaire Beach Resort brings a lot of opportunities. It doesn’t come as a surprise that there is a beach theme with such a name. You can hear the sea and seagulls, the background is a tropical beach, and even the card design has a beach composition. There are multiple ways to score points, and Spider Solitaire Beach Resort has numerous levels. Each level has a different layout and a different number of jokers and undo cards.
Scoring points with Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort
You start a round of Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort with a certain number of bonus points. Many times this is 20.000. Every 30 seconds, this amount will drop by 200 points. Every time you make a combination of 13 points, the score is 200 points, but a multiplier is activated when you create multiple combinations in a row. For every following combination, the multiplier increases with one. Depending on the level, you get a certain amount of points when you clear a level. The faster you complete a round of Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort, the more bonus points you keep and the higher your high score will be.
Play free Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort online
You’ve read about the Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort rules and know exactly how to play this game. So why don’t you try a Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort free online? You can find the game at the top of this page. If you want to play another Pyramid Solitaire game instead, you can have a look at Pyramid Solitaire Shockwave. It has fewer features but is at least just as exciting as Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort.