Scorpion Solitaire Code This Lab
Scorpion Solitaire is a game from Code This Lab considered one of the most difficult solitaire games. While there are many similarities with other Solitaire games, the differences make the game more challenging. On this page, you’ll discover how to play Scorpion Solitaire, the features of this game, and the Scorpion Solitaire rules. After finding out how the game works, feel free to give Scorpion Solitaire Code This Lab a try at the top of this page.
Code This Lab Scorpion Solitaire rules
The Code this Lab Scorpion Solitaire rules make this game more challenging than other games. While the Scorpion Solitaire Rules are straightforward and not too complex to understand, it might take longer to figure out which moves are possible and which ones are not. But don’t worry; we will sum up all the Scorpion Solitaire rules so you can play directly! You need to make descending sequences in the Tableau and can only move a full sequence at one to the Foundation. The objective is to fill the four foundation cells by making four sequences from King to ace in the same suit. You win Scorpion Solitaire free online when all cards are on the Foundation.
Scorpion Solitaire rules overview
- Scorpion Solitaire uses 52 cards.
- At the beginning of Scorpion Solitaire,49 cards are dealt in seven columns that form the Tableau.
- The first four columns have seven cards, with only the bottom four open-faced.
- The last three columns have each of the seven cards face up.
- The Stockpile on the top of your screen consists of the remaining three cards.
- You can place (multiple) cards under cards one point higher.
- Cards don’t have to be in a sequence to move them under another card. As long as the upper card from the movable cards is one point lower, you can transfer them in the Tableau.
- Only Kings can fill empty cells in Scorpion Solitaire.
- You can only transfer an entire sequence of 13 same-suited cards from K-A to the Foundation.
- Once you don’t see other options, you can click on the Stockpile to deal with the remaining three cards.
- You can use the Undo button as much as you need.
How to play Scorpion Solitaire
You came to the right place if you’re trying to figure out how to play Scorpion Solitaire. It might take a bit longer to understand how to play Scorpion Solitaire. The game objective is to move all cards to the Foundation. You can not do this one by one but need to move a full sequence of 13 cards from K-A at once to the Foundation cell. You can only make sequences of the same suit, but you can move multiple cards from different suits at once in the Tableau. Once you know the basics, you will love this game like thousands of people that Scorpion Solitaire free online every day.
How to move the cards
You start a game of Scorpion Solitaire with 49 cards in the Tableau, divided over seven columns. Like many other Solitaire games, your goal is to move all cards to the Foundation cells. The big difference with the Scorpion Solitaire rules is that you can only move complete sequences at once to the Foundation, while other Solitaire games let you build the foundation one card at a time. With Scorpion Solitaire, it is possible to move cards that don’t form a sequence under other cards. You just need to make sure that the two cards you want to place under each other are from the same suit and have one point difference.
- Drag a card from the same suit and one point lower under another card in the Tableau.
- You can move multiple cards at once, but the top card of the row must be from the same suit and one point lower than the card you want to place it under.
- The King has the highest value in Scorpion Solitaire. An Ace goes under a two.
- Kings can fill up empty cells.
- Only complete sequences from 13 cards in the same suit that start with a King and end with an Ace are movable to the Foundation.
- You can use the Undo button as much as you need.
- If you don’t see a possible move, you can use the remaining three cards from the Stockpile.
- You win the Scorpion Solitaire game when all 52 cards are on the Foundation.
- When you move all cards from the Tableau to the Waste, you win Golf Solitaire.
Scorpion Solitaire is not packed with many game features, but it still has enough to offer to keep you hooked for many hours. There is an undo button, and there are three different levels:
- Easy: you play with one suit only.
- Medium: you play Scorpion Solitaire with two suits.
- Hard: All four suits are active in a game of Scorpion Solitaire.
Scorpion Solaire has funky background music, a modern-looking orange background with a print of a scorpion, and a function to restart a game, play a new round or see the instructions on how to play Scorpion Solitaire online.
Play free Scorpion Solitaire online
Are you up for a challenge and ready to play one of the most exciting and challenging Solitaire games ever? Then you really must try Scorpion Solitaire. We have good news: you don’t need to search for a Scorpion Solitaire download but can you directly in your (mobile) browser. Besides Scorpion Solitaire, we have many more Solitaire games on our website. Casino Patience is a game you must consider if you’re a solitaire lover, and that game is available for free, just like Scorpion Solitaire.