Pyramid Solitaire Daily Shockwave
Did you ever try a Pyramid Solitaire game? Whether your answer is yes or no, Pyramid Solitaire daily from Shockwave is a title you can’t miss. The game is easy to play with the standard Pyramid Solitaire daily rules. On this page, you will not only read everything about daily Pyramid Solitaire and its rules, but you can also play Pyramid Solitaire online. There is no need to download any software or to register. Play directly from your browser and enjoy one of the best Pyramid Solitaire games ever made!
Shockwave Pyramid Solitaire Daily Rules
While many solitaire games have different rules, a lot of players believe that the Pyramid Solitaire daily rules are the most straightforward. You need to click on two cards that make together 13 points. That is the main point of the Pyramid Solitaire Rules. The cards are laid down in a pyramid shape, and you can only click on cards that are not covered by other cards. You don’t need to make sequences with alternating colors in ascending or descending order. Just click on two cards that form together 13 points and clear the Pyramid. That’s how you win Pyramid Solitaire daily free online.
Pyramid Solitaire rules summary
- At the beginning of each game, you can choose if you want one, two, or three cards drawn from the Stockpile at a time.
- Twenty-eight open-faced cards form a pyramid at the beginning of a game.
- When you make 13 points with two cards, these cards will clear from the Pyramid.
- You can only click on cards that are not covered by other cards.
- Use the Stockpile cards to make more combinations.
- It’s impossible to finish a game of Pyramid Solitaire daily without using cards from the Stockpile
- Each numbered card is worth the points that are shown. A five of hearts is worth 5 points.
- An Ace stands for one point.
- Jacks are eleven points
- The Queen is worth 12 points.
- A King is worth thirteen points and is the only card that you can remove by itself.
- You can scroll infinite times through the Stockpile
- When the last card from the Pyramid is cleared, you win a Pyramid Solitaire daily game
How to play Pyramid Solitaire
Do you like basic calculations and a bit of counting with a solitaire game? Then Pyramid Solitaire is an excellent game for you. You only need to click on two cards whose combined value is precisely 13. You don’t need to worry about suits and colors. Two hearts can make 13, and a heart and diamond work. You clear Pyramid Solitaire one row at a time, and when all cards are gone, you want the daily Pyramid Solitaire game. As long as you combine this knowledge with the value of the cards, you know exactly how to play Pyramid Solitaire.
How to move the cards
- You clear cards from the Pyramid by selecting two cards that are worth 13 points together.
- Use cards from the Stockpile if you don’t have a possibility with the cards in the Pyramid.
- You can combine cards from the same as well as other suits.
- The Ace is worth 1 point and makes 13 together with a Queen.
- A King is the only card that you don’t need to combine with another card to make it disappear.
- The Queen is worth 12 points and can be used with an Ace.
- A Jack has a value of 11 points, and with a two, it makes 13.
- Each numbered card has a value that is the same as the card’s number.
- You can use the Undo button to reverse your last moves, but it will count as a move each time.
- You win Pyramid Solitaire when all cards disappear from the Pyramid.
The object of this Pyramid Solitaire game is to empty the Pyramid. The game is played on a decorated green background with big clear cards. You can switch off sounds and background music in the settings. Before the game starts, you can choose between easy mode, medium, and hard. A clock keeps track of your time and a counter that tracks your moves. The faster you clear the board and with the lesser steps, the higher your score will be.
Play free Pyramid Solitaire online
We have good news if you feel like playing a round of Pyramid Solitaire. At the top of this page, you can play free Pyramid Solitaire online. After reading how to play Pyramid Solitaire, this game has no secrets for you anymore. There are much more games that you can explore on our website. Why don’t you try Pyramid Solitaire Tiger Studio? A unique game with a beautiful theme!