Pyramid Solitaire Code This Lab
While many solitaire games look and play the same, pyramid solitaire is a bit different. The game’s goal is still to remove all cards from the Tableau, the way to clear cards is a bit different. You need to click on two cards that together make 13, for example, an eight and a five. The information on this page will tell you how Pyramid Solitaire Code This Lab works and what the specific rules of this great game are. You also have the chance to play Pyramid Solitaire free online at the top of this page.
Code This Lab Pyramid Solitaire Rules
The Code This Lab Pyramid Solitaire rules are straightforward. You start with 28 cards in a pyramid and can use the other 26 from the Stockpile to make combinations. You need to remember that you need to make a number of 13 with two cards to clear them. Only cards not (partially) covered by other cards are available. By making the correct combinations, you make other cards available. When all cards in the pyramid are gone, you win the game. It’s really that simple.
Pyramid Solitaire rules summary
- Twenty-eight cards are laid open-faced in a pyramid shape at the beginning of the game.
- You need to make 13 with two cards.
- Only the cards that are not (partially) covered are available to make combinations.
- Each numbered card has a value of the number it shows. e.g., a four is worth four points.
- An Ace is worth one point.
- Jacks are eleven points, and a queen is worth 12 points.
- A King stands for thirteen points and is the only card that can be removed independently.
- You can scroll up to three times through the Stockpile
- When all cards are cleared from the pyramid, you win Pyramid Solitaire free online
How to play Pyramid Solitaire
As long as you know the game objective and the value of the cards, it’s not difficult to find out how to play Pyramid Solitaire. The game is easy to play because you don’t need to think about alternating colors and sequences. You need to do the maths: which two cards make together 13? That’s how to play Pyramid Solitaire in a nutshell. Clear all cards from the pyramid as soon as possible and set a new high score. You get bonus points for finishing the game quicker.
How to move the cards
- Click on two cards that make together 13 to clear them from the Tableau.
- You can use cards from the Stockpile to make combinations as well.
- Two Stockpile cards can also make 13.
- It’s possible to browse three times through the Stockpile.
- An Ace is worth 1 point
- A King is 13 points on itself, and clicking on it removes it directly.
- The Queen has a value of 12 points.
- A jack is worth 11 points.
- Each other card has a value equal to the number on the card.
- You can use the Undo button to reverse your last actions.
- When all Pyramid cards are removed from the deck, you win Pyramid Solitaire.
This Solitaire game is all about clearing the pyramid as soon as possible. You play the game on a golden background and have options to switch off the sound and play on full screen. How to play Pyramid Solitaire is explained on the pages behind the question mark button. There is no undo button, simply because you don’t need one. You can scroll three times through the Stockpile Cards, and there is a clock that tracks your time spent on Pyramid Solitaire.
Scoring points on Pyramid Solitaire
Like the Pyramid Solitaire rules, scoring points on Pyramid Solitaire is straightforward: Each time you make 13 points, you receive five points. It doesn’t matter if you use one card (a King) or any combination of two cards; you always get five extra points for clearing them. For each row of the pyramid you clear, you get separate points:
- Clearing the bottom row of the pyramid results in 50 points
- The second row gives you 100 points when you clear all cards
- Removing all cards from the third row gets you another 150 cards.
- When you clear the fourth row, 300 points are added to your score
- You receive a whopping 500 points for removing the last card on the top row.
At the end of a game of Pyramid Solitaire, you see your card score + your bonus time. The faster you finish the game, the higher the number of bonus points will be.
Play free Pyramid Solitaire online
If you’re looking for an exciting solitaire game that plays fast and where you need to calculate, Pyramid Solitaire might be the perfect game for you. You can play Pyramid Solitaire Free online at the top of the page, but another title in the same category is Pyramid Solitaire Beach Resort. It has the same gameplay but with a modern beach theme. That game is also available for free on our website, so why don’t you give it a try?