Match Solitaire FreeGames
While the game objective of Match Solitaire is very straightforward, this game keeps on challenging you. There are 50 different levels, and once you start playing, it’s very difficult to stop. Each level has a different layout, and the more you advance, the more complex the levels become. In Match Solitaire, you need to remove the cards on the board by clicking on two cards with the same rank. When you click on two sevens, both cards will disappear. On this page, we’ll explain to you how to play Match Solitaire, show you the rules and even let you play Match Solitaire free online.
FreeGames Match Solitaire rules
The Match Solitaire rules are so simple that FreeGames didn’t even include an instructions page in the game. You need to click on two matching cards to remove them from the board. Matching cards in this game are cards with the same rank, e.g., two 2’s or two Aces. Suits can be ignored. When all cards are removed from the board, you win Match Solitaire. That’s how straightforward the Match Solitaire rules are. To make the game more challenging, you sometimes need to remove cards to open-up secured (closed) cards.
Match Solitaire rules overview
- There are 50 different levels in Match Solitaire online.
- The essential rule from all Match Solitaire rules is that you need to remove the cards by matching two cards with the same value.
- Suits can be ignored in Match Solitaire.
- You can only click on open and fully visible cards.
- Once you finish a level, you proceed to the next one.
- The open cards will automatically reshuffle when there are no other options to match cards.
- Reshuffling cards is possible unlimited times.
How to play Match Solitaire
On every level, the layout is different, but how to play Match Solitaire always stays the same. You need to click on two cards with the same value to remove them from the board. You don’t need to drag cards; this isn’t even possible, but simply click on two cards to remove them. It’s a good idea to remove cards on top of other cards first. Besides learning on this page how to play Match Solitaire, you can also start with the game’s first levels. By removing cards and reading about the tips, FreeGames provided, you’ll learn how to play Match Solitaire while playing.
How to move the cards
- Click on two identical cards in rank to remove them from the board.
- You can match an Ace with an Ace, a King with a King, a four with a four, etcetera.
- Two matched cards will disappear from the board.
- Once there are no other possible cards to match, the board will reshuffle and provide you with at least one match.
- Once all cards in a level are removed, you proceed to the next level.
- There is no Undo or Redo button.
- Try to play the cards blocking other cards first; this will give you more options.
There are 50 different levels, which is directly the most significant game feature. There is no Undo button or Redo button, no clock that tracks your time, and no scoring mechanism. Just clear the board in a level by clicking on two cards with the same value and proceed to the next level. It keeps Match Solitaire straightforward to play. Great for any player. Since the levels become more challenging every round, more experienced Solitaire players will have loads of fun with this game.
Play free Match Solitaire online
Whether you want to play a quick and challenging Solitaire game or play hours in a row, Match Solitaire will suit your needs. At the top of this page, you can play free Match Solitaire online, but many other games are also available on our website. Each of them you can play for free. Even Microsoft Solitaire and Windows Solitaire are available to play in your browser for free!