Magic Solitaire: World
Magic Solitaire: World is a unique solitaire game with tons of game features and different levels. There is a lot of fun playing this fantastic game from Agame, and on this page, you’ll find out why. We will not only tell you how to play Magic Solitaire: World but also explain the rules and options and let you play this game for free. After completing the first level, you proceed to the next one. There are more than 80 different levels to play in this bunny-themed Magic Solitaire: World. You don’t need to register or download anything. Just start a game and have fun.
Agame Magic Solitaire: World rules
All levels have the same Magic Solitaire: World rules. The game objective is to clear the board by clicking on cards one point higher or lower than the current base card. Once you find the correct card, this one will go to the base, and you need to find another card on the board to replace it with. When you can’t remove a card, you can change the card in the base to get more options. You win Agame Magic Solitaire: World once you remove all cards from the board and proceed to the next level. There are 90 levels in total which means that you have days of fun with the Magic Solitaire: World rules.
Magic Solitaire: World rules overview
- You start Magic Solitaire: World in level one with just six cards on the board.
- Each level has a different layout and different objectives.
- You need to clear cards in ascending and/or descending order.
- To remove cards from the board, click on a card one point higher or lower than the current base card.
- You receive points for each card you remove.
- You can collect extra features such as multipliers and boosters by reaching the game objectives.
- You can scroll once through all the base cards.
- When there is no possibility of finishing the game Magic Solitaire, the world will stop automatically, and you lose.
- Once all cards are removed from the board, you followed the Magic Solitaire: World rules and win the game.
- When completing a level, you proceed to the next level.
How to play Magic Solitaire: World
The fact that there are 90 different levels doesn’t mean that it’s difficult to figure out how to play Magic Solitaire: World. Since the rules are the same in each level, you know exactly How to play Magic Solitaire: World after the first level. In that first game, you see how to move the cards step by step, the game objective, and how you can win the game. On top of that, we will tell you how to play this excellent game in the following paragraphs and how you can move the cards.
How to move the cards
- You can move a card under another card by clicking on it if it is one point lower or higher than the current base card.
- You don’t need to worry about suits, only the rank of the cards matter.
- When there are no other options, change the base card by clicking on the card next to it.
- You can place both a King and a two on an Ace.
- Each level has a different layout.
- You get extra points for the base cards that you didn’t use.
- You receive more stars depending on your score.
- Follow the objectives to collect extra features such as multipliers, jokers, and boosters.
- You win Magic Solitaire: World when all cards are removed from the board.
Magic Solitaire: World is full of game features. The game is packed with bunnies and extras. You play Magic Solitaire: World in a story mode with different levels. After finishing a level, you can proceed to the next level. On your quest to collect as many points as possible, it’s essential to collect the extras by following the objectives. You get extra points and options for reaching each goal. Besides a theme with a great design and lots of fun, there is also an exciting scoring mechanism.
Scoring points with Magic Solitaire: World
It’s not difficult to figure out how to score points with Magic Solitaire: World. For each card you move to the base, you receive 1000 points. You also receive extra points for unused Base cards. There is no time bonus or time limit in most of the levels, which makes it very difficult to determine how high your score will be. Points will not be deducted, so there is no time pressure in Magic Solitaire: World.
Play free Magic Solitaire: World online
Do you think you can complete all 90 levels of Magic Solitaire: World after reading how to play the game on this page? Then scroll to the top and give this game a try. Not many players make it until the end since the levels become more challenging. If you think you are one of the few who can beat this game, play free Magic Solitaire: World online now. Like Mansion Solitaire and any other Solitaire games on our website, you don’t need a Magic Solitaire: World download. Just click on a game, play solitaire, and have fun!