Klondike Solitaire Gameboss
When you’re looking for a fun Klondike Solitaire game, you might want to try this game from Gameboss. While the game is basic, it has everything you need for an exciting game of Klondike Solitaire. The rules are the same as in any other Klondike game, making this title easy to understand. With infinite undo’s, a retro design, and straightforward gameplay, Klondike Solitaire is loved by millions of people. On this page, you will learn more about this game, but can you also play Klondike Solitaire Free online.
Gameboss Klondike Solitaire Rules
The Gameboss Klondike Solitaire Rules are simple to understand, and they follow the same structure as other rules of Klondike Solitaire from other game developers. The game begins with 28 cards divided over seven columns. There is only one open-faced card in the first column. Each subsequent column features an additional closed card while the bottom card remains open. Your objective is to get all of the cards into the four foundation cells. You must create a sequence of 13 cards that begin with an Ace on top and end with a King. Did you manage to move all 52 cards from the Tableau and Stockpile to the Foundation? Then you win Klondike Solitaire!
Klondike Solitaire rules summary
- A Klondike game starts with 28 cards divided over seven columns.
- The first row has one open card, but all the following columns have one extra closed card above the open one. The last column has six closed cards and one open card.
- In the Tableau, cards can only move under a one-point higher card with a different color.
- Each of the four Foundation cells needs to start with an Ace and have a King as the last card.
- Only cards from the same suit go together in the Foundation.
- Each move you make in the Tableau gives you 5 points.
- A card that moves from Stockpile to the Tableau will result in five points.
- For each card you move to the Foundation, you get 10 points.
- You need to use all cards from the Stockpile to finish Klondike Solitaire.
- When all 52 cards find their way into the foundation cells, you win Klondike Solitaire.
How to play Klondike Solitaire Gameboss
You should keep reading if you want to learn how to play Klondike Solitaire. The following paragraphs will help you learn to play this fantastic title. It’s not difficult to learn how to play Klondike Solitaire, and we believe you’re ready for your first game after the following information.
Before the game starts, you choose whether you want to turn one or three cards at a time. One card is easier than three cards. When this is your first game of Solitaire, we advise you to start with one card.
The most significant rule is that the cards in the Tableau must be of different colors and in descending order. The cards in the Foundation must be from the same suit and in ascending order. You win when you move all cards from the Stockpile and the Table to the Foundation.
How to move the cards
- In the Tableau, you can only drag a card under a one-point lower card from another color.
- Create sequences in the Tableau or Foundation using cards from the Stockpile.
- The first card in the Foundation is always an Ace, followed by a two, three, and so on.
- Cards in the Foundation must be all from the same suit.
- In the Tableau, you can only move a King or a sequence that starts with a King to an empty cell.
- Use the undo button as much as you’d like to reverse previous actions.
Klondike Solitaire from Gameboss is a lightweight Klondike Solitaire game without many extra options. You play with a basic set of 52 cards on a green background. There is an option to play one or three cards at a time from the Foundation, and you can use an infinite number of undo’s if necessary. Like many Klondike Solitaire download games, there is a clock that tracks your time spent on a game.
Scoring points on Klondike Solitaire
Finishing a game of Klondike Solitaire is challenging, but there are also ways to score points. Now you can combine speed and scoring points in an exciting Klondike game. The ways how you can score points are listed below.
- For each card you move to the Foundation, you receive 10 points.
- You receive 5 points for each card you carry under another card in the Tableau.
- When you move a card from the Stockpile to the Tableau, you get 5 points
- Each card that moves from Stockpile to the Foundation is worth 10 points.
Play free Klondike Solitaire online
There are a lot of Klondike Solitaire games out there, but Klondike Solitaire free online is one of the best Klondike Solitaire games ever made. Besides this fantastic Gameboss game, there is another title that many players love. That title is Klondike Solitaire FRVR. Why don’t you give both games a try and decide which one you like more? You don’t need to download Klondike Solitaire; you can click and play Klondike Solitaire free online in your browser.