Klondike Solitaire FRVR
Klondike Solitaire is another fantastic title from FRVR. It’s a real pleasure to play this game with its straightforward gameplay and the same rules as any other Solitaire game. On this page, you can play Klondike Solitaire FRVR Free online. Also, we’ll discuss the Klondike Solitaire FRVR rules and show you how to move the cards. Klondike Solitaire guarantees an exciting time with many different challenges each day. You don’t need a Klondike Solitaire download, and you can play on both desktop and mobile.
FRVR Klondike Solitaire Rules
If you have played Klondike before, you will be happy to learn that the FRVR Klondike Solitaire rules are the same as the other Klondike rules. The game starts with 28 cards in seven rows. It’s your goal to place these cards together with the cards from the Stockpile on the Foundation. To put cards in the Foundation, you need to make sequences that start with an Ace and end with a King from the same suit. When all 52 cards are divided over the Foundation cells, you win Klondike Solitaire.
Klondike Solitaire rules summary
- Over seven rows, 28 cards are divided at the beginning of the game.
- The first row in Klondike Solitaire has one open-faced card, while each next column has one extra closed card above the bottom open-faced card,
- You can put cards under a card that is one-point higher and from another color.
- A sequence in the Foundation starts with an Ace and ends with a King.
- Only cards can make a sequence in the Foundation if they have the same suit.
- Each card you move in the Tableau gives you 5 points.
- For each foundation card you place, you get 15 points.
- You receive five points when you move a card from the Stockpile to the Tableau.
- You can’t win if you didn’t use all cards from the Stockpile.
- When you make four sequences of 13 same-suited cards that start with an Ace and end with a King, you win Solitaire Klondike.
How to play Klondike Solitaire FRVR
Are you wondering how to play Klondike Solitaire? Then you are on the right page. Besides explaining how to play Klondike Solitaire, we will also show you how to move the cards. After reading the following information, you’ll be ready to play a round of Klondike Solitaire Free online and even set a new high score. Before you start playing Klondike Solitare, you’re asked if you want to turn one card or three cards at a time. Turning three cards is more challenging, so it might be easier to start with one card if this is your first time playing Klondike Solitaire.
It’s important to know that you need to make a descending sequence in the Tableau with alternating colors. You need to make an ascending order sequence from the same suit in the Foundation.
How to move the cards
- You need to drag cards under other cards with one point higher and a different color in the Tableau.
- Use cards from the Stockpile to make sequences
- The correct order in the Foundation is A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K.
- You can move cards from the Stockpile to the Foundation directly.
- The cards in a foundation cell must all have the same suit.
- You can use the Undo button to reverse your last actions.
FRVR is famous for the many options they offer with their games. Klondike Solitaire is no different. The basics of the game are the same as with other Klondike games. You play with 52 cards that you all need to move to the Foundation. There is an Undo button that helps you reverse your last moves. Klondike Solitaire has a map with daily challenges. You can find it in the menu of the game. There is no clock or a counter to track your actions, but there is a scoring mechanism with specific ways to score points.
Scoring points on Klondike Solitaire
If it’s your first time playing Klondike Solitaire free online, we advise you not to focus too much on the scoring. Besides, finishing a game of Klondike Solitaire already results in points. These are the different ways of scoring points in this game.
- Each closed card that you turn around results in 5 points.
- For each card that you move from the Stockpile to the Tableau you get 5 points.
- When you move a card from the Tableau or Stockpile to the Foundation, you get 15 points.
Play free Klondike Solitaire FRVR online
FRVR has an excellent reputation for building solitaire games, and also Klondike Solitaire is a fantastic game to play. You don’t need to download Klondike Solitaire but can play it here for free in your browser. While many players stick to Klondike Solitaire free online, there are many other great titles to explore on our website. CodeThisLab Klondike Solitaire is a title that is definitely worth a try!