King of Spider Solitaire Joypad Media
King of Spider Solitaire by Joypad Media is a terrific game to play. How good this game is, the rules, and which game features King of Spider Solitaire has. On top of that, we will let you play free King of Spider Solitaire. You don’t need to search for a King of Spider Solitaire download since you can play this game directly in your browser. Do you want to learn more about this exciting game? Then keep reading and try the game at the top of this page.
Joypad Media King of Spider Solitaire rules
There is no difference between the rules of other Spider Solitaire games and the King of Spider Solitaire rules. There are three different game modes: Easy, Medium, and Hard. In the Easy mode, you play with one suit, Medium is with two suits, and in Hard mode, you play with four suits. You have one goal in King of Spider Solitaire: you need to clear the board by creating rows of 13 same-suited cards that begin with a King and end with an Ace. In the Tableau, you can move cards under cards one point lower. You win King of Spider Solitaire when all cards are deleted from the board.
King of Spider Solitaire rules overview
- You start with Fifty-four cards in the Tableau divided over ten columns.
- Only the lowest row of cards is open-faced.
- You can place a card under another card if it’s precisely one point lower than that card.
- According to the rules, the King is the highest card, and the Ace is the lowest.
- A card only fits under a two.
- Under a King, you can only put a Queen.
- When you play with multiple suits, you can place cards under contrasting colors or the same colors.
- You must use all Stockpile cards to win.
- Clicking on a Stockpile card results in a new open card in each column.
- You can only move multiple cards when they are from the same suit and in descending order.
- Same-suited sequences from K-A (13 cards) will disappear from the Tableau.
- You can reverse your last move by clicking on the Undo button/
- You start a game of King of Spider Solitaire online with 500 points
- Each action costs one point.
- You win a game when all are removed from the Tableau.
How to play King of Spider Solitaire
It’s not difficult to figure out how to play King of Spider Solitaire because we’ll cover everything you need to know in the following paragraphs. You can choose three different levels. The goal is the same in each level: clear the board by making same-suited descending sequences from King to Ace. Once you clear all cards, you win King of Spider Solitaire. You play King of Spider Solitaire with two decks of cards, and if you don’t see any opportunities, you can click on the Stockpile to get ten new cards.
How to move the cards
- You can move a card under another card if it is one point lower than that card.
- When you play with multiple suits, you can only move multiple cards if they are same-suited.
- The Ace is the lowest card and fits under a two.
- The King is the highest card, followed by a Queen.
- You get ten cards spread over each column when you click on the Stockpile.
- Once all cards are in play, and there is no other possibility to move cards, you automatically lose
- You can reverse your previous move with the Undo button.
- Each move you make costs you a point from the 500 you begin with.
- You win the game once you move all 104 cards from the board and Stockpile.
There are a couple of exciting game features in King of Spider Solitaire. There is a scoring mechanism that is easy to follow. You begin a game King of Spider Solitaire online with 500 points, and for each move you make, you will lose one point. The Undo button is helpful if you want to reverse your last action. You can choose between three levels of difficulty. The lowest level is Easy, where you play with one suit. A medium level in King of Spider Solitaire online is with two suits, and the most challenging level has four suits. With the different levels and an exciting scoring opportunity, King of Spider Solitaire is an excellent game for everyone.
Play free King of Spider Solitaire online
According to many players, this free King of Spider Solitaire game is one of the best Spider Solitaire games, and we must agree. The game has a simple setup, sound design, and exciting features. You can play free King of Spider Solitaire at the top of this page. King of Spider Solitaire is not the only solitaire game we offer on this website. There are many other games you can play without a download. A great game is Magic Solitaire world. If you love Solitaire games, you must try this game as well!