Double Klondike Solitaire Gameboss
If you’re looking for a fun Double Klondike Solitaire game, try this one from Gameboss. While the game is simple, it contains all of the components required for an exciting game of Klondike Solitaire, and you play with double the number of cards.. Because the rules are the same as in any other Klondike game, this title is simple to grasp. Millions of people enjoy Double Klondike Solitaire because it has infinite undo’s, a retro design, and simple gameplay. You can learn more about this game on this page, but you can also play Double Klondike Solitaire Free online.
Gameboss Double Klondike Solitaire Rules
The Gameboss Double Klondike Solitaire Rules are simple to understand and follow the same structure as other game developers’ Double Klondike Solitaire rules. The game begins with 47 cards spread across nine columns. In the first column, there is only one open-faced card. Each subsequent column includes another closed card, while the bottom card remains open. Your goal is to place all of the cards in the eight foundation cells. You must make a 13-card sequence that starts with an Ace on top and ends with a King. Did you make it all the way from the Tableau and Stockpile to the Foundation with all 104 cards? Then you are the winner of Solitaire!
Double Klondike Solitaire rules summary
- A Klondike game starts with 47 cards spread over nine columns.
- The first row has one open card, but all the following columns have one extra closed card above the open one. The last column has nine closed cards and one open card.
- In the Tableau, cards can only be placed under a one-point higher card with a different color.
- Each of the eight Foundation cells needs to start with an Ace and have a King as the last card.
- Only same-suited cards go together in the Foundation.
- Each move you make in the Tableau gives you 5 points.
- A card that moves from Stockpile to the Tableau will result in five points.
- For each card you move to the Foundation, you get 15 points.
- You need to use all cards from the Stockpile to finish Double Klondike Solitaire.
- When all 104 cards find their way into the foundation cells, you win Double Klondike Solitaire.
How to play Double Klondike Solitaire
Keep reading if you want to learn how to play Double Klondike Solitaire. The following sections will teach you how to play this fantastic title. It’s not difficult to learn how to play Double Klondike Solitaire, and we believe you’re ready for your first game after reading the following.
You can choose whether to turn one or three cards at a time before the game begins. One card is less difficult than three cards. If this is your first time playing Double Klondike Solitaire, we recommend starting with one card. The most important rule is that the cards in the Tableau be different colors and arranged in descending order.
How to move the cards
- You can only drag a card under a one-point lower card from another color in the Tableau.
- Use the cards from the Stockpile to create longer sequences in the Tableau and to free up other cards.
- In the Foundation, the first card is always an Ace, followed by a two, three, and so on.
- Cards in the Foundation must be same-suited
- You can only move a King or a sequence that starts with a King to an empty Tableau Cell. You play with double the number of cards in Double Klondike Solitaire, and therefore, there are eight Foundation cells. Two for each sort,
- You can reverse your last moves by clicking (repeatedly) on the undo button.
Double Klondike Solitaire by Gameboss is a simple Klondike Solitaire game with a few options. You play with two 52-card decks on a blue background. There is an option to deal one or three Stockpile cards at a time, and an infinite number of undo’s are available if necessary. There is a clock that tracks how much time you spend playing the Double Klondike Solitaire game. Other options in the menu are to start a new game, enable/disable the sound and restart the current game.
Scoring points on Double Klondike Solitaire
Finishing a game of Double Klondike Solitaire might look more difficult but is less challenging than the regular Klondike Solitaire game. Besides finishing the game, you can score points.
- For each card you move to the Foundation, you receive 15 points.
- You receive 5 points for each closed card that you open up in the Tableau
- When you move a card from the Stockpile to the Tableau, you get 5 points
- Each card that moves from Stockpile to the Foundation is worth 10 points.
Play free Double Klondike Solitaire online
There are many Klondike Solitaire games available, but one of the best Solitaire games ever created is Double Klondike Solitaire free online. Apart from this fantastic Gameboss title, there is another title that many players enjoy. Scorpion Solitaire looks amazing and is very challenging. Why don’t you try both games and see which one you prefer? You don’t need to download Double Klondike Solitaire to play it; simply click and play free Double Klondike Solitaire online in your browser.