Christmas Klondike Solitaire WillingGames
Christmas Klondike Solitaire is a tremendous holiday-themed Klondike title from WillingGames. It has many similarities with other Klondike games and comes with great features. We will explain everything you need to know about Christmas Klondike Solitaire on this page. After reading how this game works, you can even play Christmas Klondike Solitaire free online. Don’t worry if you have never played a Solitaire game in your life; after reading the information on this page, you know exactly how to play this fantastic game.
WillingGames Christmas Klondike Solitaire rules
The Christmas Klondike Solitaire rules are the same as any other Klondike Solitaire game. The goal at Christmas Klondike Solitaire is to move all cards to the four Foundation cells. In the Foundation, you need to place cards in ascending order and all cards in one cell from the same suit. In the Tableau, you also need to remember that you can only place red cards under black cards. The cards in the Tableau need to be ranked in descending order. You win the game once you put all cards on the Foundation by following the Christmas Klondike Solitaire rules.
Christmas Klondike Solitaire rules overview
- 28 cards are divided over seven rows at the beginning of the game.
- The first row in Christmas Klondike Solitaire has one open-faced card. Every following column has one extra closed card above the bottom open-faced card.
- You can place cards under a card that has a one-point higher ranking and from another color.
- The Foundation starts with an Ace and ends with a King as the last card.
- You can scroll infinitely through the Stockpile.
- You can only place same-suited cards in the Foundation.
- Each card you “open” in the Tableau gives you 5 points.
- For each foundation card you place, you get 15 points.
- You receive five points when you move a card from the Stockpile to the Tableau.
- Every 30 seconds, you lose -8 points.
- You can only put a King or pile of cards that start with a King on an empty Tableau cell.
- Once you create four full sequences that start with an Ace and end with a King, you win Christmas Klondike Solitaire.
How to play Christmas Klondike Solitaire
Are you interested in learning how to play Christmas Klondike Solitaire? Then you’ve arrived at the right place. We will demonstrate how to move the cards and thoroughly explain how to play Christmas Klondike Solitaire. You can choose between different difficulty levels and turn one or three cards from the Stockpile at once. Turning three cards is more complex, so if you want to learn how to play Christmas Klondike Solitaire, it’s better to start with one card. Let’s find out how to play this game and how you can set a high score.
How to move the cards
When you want to know how to play Christmas Klondike Solitaire, you must first understand how to move the cards. Christmas Klondike Solitaire is not hard to learn since wrong moves are automatically rejected,
- You need to drag cards under other cards that are one point higher and have a contrasting color in the Tableau.
- Stockpile cards help you make longer sequences and free up additional cards.
- The correct order in the Foundation is A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K. All cards must be from the same suit.
- An empty Tableau cell can only be filled with a King.
- You can place Foundation cards back in the Tableau if needed.
- Move all cards to the Foundation to win Christmas Klondike Solitaire.
Christmas Klondike Solitaire is a fun game from WillingGames with some but not too many game features. An important feature is the scoring mechanism which we will discuss separately. You can expect a snowy background, decorated cards, and a jolly soundtrack. A clock tracks your time spent on a game of Christmas Klondike Solitaire. There is no Undo- or Redo button in Christmas Klondike Solitaire, but you do have the option to reset a game. The final feature we’d like to mention is the part where you can choose two levels of difficulty (easy with one card, hard with three cards at once from the Stockpile)
Christmas Klondike Solitaire Scoring
The Klondike Solitaire Scoring is straightforward. While you can score points by moving cards to the Tableau or the Foundation, you can also lose points. Every 30 seconds, -8 points will be deducted from your total score. You can’t go below 0, but the points will drop every 30 seconds after you get your first points. The ways to score points according to the Christmas Klondike Solitaire rules are:
- +15 points for any card you drop on the Foundation for the first time
- + 5 points for any closed card you turn on the Tableau for the first time.
Play free Christmas Klondike Solitaire online
Are you ready for a fun and challenging Klondike Solitaire game with a Christmas theme? Then you should play free Christmas Klondike Solitaire online. You can find the game at the top of this page, and you don’t need a Christmas Klondike Solitaire download. You can play the game directly from your browser. If you rather play another game without snow, Santa’s, and presents, you can try Classic Solitaire Deluxe. You can play free Christmas Klondike Solitaire online or choose one of the many solitaire titles on our website.