Aunt Mary Solitaire Novel Games
Aunt Mary Solitaire from Novel games is a fun title from Novel Games that has many similarities with a Yukon Solitaire. However, there are also some differences. It makes Aunt Mary Solitaire a unique game to play and easy to understand. On this page, we’ll tell you how to play Aunt Mary Solitaire and explain the rules of this magnificent game. You can even play Aunt Mary Solitaire directly in your browser. Just click on the game at the top of this page and discover how much fun this game offers.
Novel games Aunt Mary Solitaire rules
The Aunt Mary Solitaire rules are similar to other Solitaire rules. You win Aunt Mary Solitaire when you move all cards to the Foundation. You need to fill the four Foundation cells with same-suited sequences that start with an Ace and end with a King. You play Aunt Mary Solitaire with six tableau columns with six cards. You can use the Stockpile to either move cards directly to the Foundation or make sequences in the Tableau. The cards in the Tableau must be in descending order and alternating in color.
Aunt Mary Solitaire rules overview
- Over six columns, 36 cards are divided at the start of the game.
- The first row in Aunt MarySolitaire has six open-faced cards, while each next column has one less open card from the six cards.
- You can place a card from a different color under a one-point higher card in the Tableau.
- A sequence in the Foundation starts with an Ace and ends with a King.
- You can only place cards in the Foundation if they have the same suit as all other cards in that Foundation cell.
- You can only browse once through the Stockpile.
- There is no Undo button; the only option you have with the Aunt Mary Solitaire rules is to give up if you don’t see any possibilities to move your cards.
- You win Aunt Mary Solitaire when all Tableau- and Stockpile cards are on the Foundation.
How to play Aunt Mary Solitaire
Are you wondering how to play Aunt Mary Solitaire? Don’t worry: you’ve come to the right place. We will tell you exactly how to play Aunt Mary Solitaire so you’re ready to try and win the game. An important part of the gameplay is how you move the cards. The Aunt Mary Solitaire rules are straightforward, and after a couple of moves, you’ll know exactly how to play the game. The main goal is to move same-suited cards to the Foundation in ascending order, while you must make descending sequences in the Tableau with cards that alternate in color.
How to move the cards
- You need to drag cards under other cards with one point higher and a different color in the Tableau.
- The cards from the Stockpile will help you to make longer sequences in the Tableau.
- You can also move Stockpile cards directly to the Foundation.
- The correct ordering in the Foundation is A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K (all from the same suit)
- There is no Undo- or Hint button in the Aunt Mary Solitaire game.
Aunt Mary Solitaire doesn’t need many game features and options to offer you a great Solitaire experience. There is a leaderboard before you start an Aunt mary Solitaire game, and there is a screen with instructions. When you click on the Pause button, you can set the volume for the FX sounds and background music, and you also have the possibility to play the game in full-screen mode.
Scoring points with Aunt Mary Solitaire
While you don’t see your score during an Aunt Mary Solitaire online game, you can still make it to the leaderboard. There is a clock that tracks your time. The number of cards in the Foundation is also tracked. The combination between the time spent and the number of Foundation cards is how the ranking on the leaderboard is decided. Based on your time and cards, you receive stars. The more stars you get, the higher your position on the leaderboard.
Play free Aunt Mary Solitaire online
You’ve read exactly how to play Aunt Mary Solitaire, and now it’s time to give this amazing game a try; at the top of this page, you can play free Aunt Mary Solitaire online. Will you make it directly to the leaderboard with a fast time and five stars? Besides Aunt Mary Solitaire free, there are many other solitaire games that you can play for free on our website. Australian Patience is one of them, and just like any other game, you don’t need a download but can play completely for free.