Amazing Freecell Solitaire Amazing Hedgehog
Amazing Freecell Solitaire is not just a regular Solitaire game, but a truly wonderful Freecell game. Is it really amazing to play Amazing Freecell Solitaire? You’ll discover on this page how good the game is, what the rules are and what features you can expect in Amazing Freecell Solitaire. Besides learning how to play this game, you can also play free Amazing Freecell Solitaire online at the top of this page. The game has a lot to offer for every type of player. Play directly in your browser or first read everything you need to know about this game.
Amazing Hedgehog Amazing Freecell Solitaire rules
The Amazing Freecell Solitaire rules are simple to grasp. It’s important to understand that this title has two different variants. However, overall the Amazing Freecell Solitaire rules are similar. The difference is in the details. This game uses a single 52-card deck. The goal is to move all the cards to the four foundations located in the upper right corner of the board. Each suit has its cell in the Foundation, and there are four free cells where you can temporarily place a card.
Amazing Freecell Solitaire rules summary
- You start Freecell Solitaire with 52 cards.
- The goal of Freecell Solitaire is to move all cards from the Tableau to the Foundation.
- Place a card in the four free cells to free up other cards.
- In the classic game, you can put cards from the highest to the lowest (King to Ace) from opposite colors in the Tableau.
- In the Baker’s game, you need to make sequences just like in the classic game but from the same suit in the Tableau.
- Cards in the Foundation are in ascending order, starting from Ace, followed by a 2, and ending with a King as the highest card.
- You can put any card or a pile of cards on an empty Tableau cell.
- You can use the Undo and Redo buttons as much as needed.
How to play Amazing Freecell Solitaire
After reading the following information, you never need to search How to play Amazing Freecell Solitaire. We will tell you how this game works and how to move the cards. That is everything you need to know when you wonder how to play Amazing Freecell Solitaire. You start the game with all 52 cards dealt in eight rows. The first four columns have seven cards, while there are six cards in the last four columns. The main objective is to move all cards to the four Foundation cells. When you manage to place all cards in the Foundation, you win Amazing Freecell Solitaire.
How to move the cards
Knowing how to move the cards is essential when you want to find out how to play Amazing Freecell Solitaire. Amazing Freecell Solitaire is easy to play because you cannot make any wrong moves. The system only lets you make valid moves and rejects any action that is not allowed.
- You can move a card with Amazing Freecell Solitaire by dragging it to the desired place.
- Clicking on a card moves it to the best possible location.
- You can move cards under other Cards in the Tableau if they differ one point and share the same suit when you play the Baker’s variant.
- Tableau cards can also be placed under other cards when they alternate in colors when you play the classic game.
- You can put any card in a free cell or empty Tableau cell.
- The first card in the Foundation is always an Ace. The order in the Foundation is ascending, which means that the last Foundation card is a King.
- The cards in the Foundation must be from the same suit.
- Use the Undo button to reverse your previous move.
- With the Redo button, you can reverse your last undo.
- If you don’t know how to place cards, click the Hint button to get a free hint.
Amazing Freecell Solitaire is packed with game features. It tracks your moves and time spent on a game, but there is also a leaderboard. With a Hint-, Redo-, and Undo button, you have multiple options that help you set the highest score. The game also has various options to change the look, feel, and difficulty. You can change the design of the cards, the back, and also the background. In the menu, you can find a couple of settings, such as an Automove function, which moves cards automatically. You can enable/disable some features such as “show time”, “show moves”, and sound effects.
Scoring points in Amazing Freecell Solitaire
The gameplay and the way to score points in Amazing Freecell Solitaire are straightforward. For each card you move to the Foundation, you receive 10 points. At the end of an Amazing Freecell Solitaire game, your total points, the number of moves, level, and time will decide your place on the leaderboard.
Play free Amazing Freecell Solitaire online
Do you think you know everything you need to set a high score? Then it’s time to play free Amazing Freecell Solitaire online. You can find the game at the top of this game. This is not the only game from Amazing Hedgehog you can play for free on our website. The Klondike fans will be happy to play Amazing Klondike Solitaire, and for the lovers of Spider Solitaire, there is Amazing Spider Solitaire. There is no need for an Amazing Freecell Solitaire download or a download for the other games since all Solitaire games on our website can be played directly in your (mobile) browser.