1 Suit Spider Solitaire Gameboss
As the name suggests, 1 Suit Spider Solitaire is a solitaire game with just one suit. Other Solitaire games have multiple levels where you can play with two, three, or four suits, but 1 Suit Spider Solitaire has just one card type. We’ll explain how that works, go over the rules of 1 Suit Spider Solitaire, and allow you to play this exciting game for free. Everything you need to know to play 1 Suit Spider Solitaire for free online is right here!
Gameboss 1 Suit Spider Solitaire rules
The main rules of 1 Suit Spider Solitaire are similar to those of other Spider Solitaire games, but some are slightly different. There is only one level in 1 Suit Spider Solitaire, and as you might understand now, you play this game with just one suit.. The goal of the 1 Suit Spider Solitaire game remains the same. You must clear all the Tableau cards by making sequences from K to A. Aside from the cards in the ten columns, you can use the cards on the left (Stockpile). You win 1 Suit Spider Solitaire when all cards are removed from your screen.
1 Suit Spider Solitaire rules overview
- The game begins with 54 cards spread across ten columns. The cards in the bottom row are open-faced, while the cards above are all closed.
- Cards with one point lower value can be placed beneath another card.
- With 1 Suit Spider Solitaire online, the highest card is the King, and the lowest card is an Ace.
- You can place a single card from another suit beneath another card from the same suit, but you can only move multiple cards of the same type (all hearts or all diamonds)
- Only sequences beginning with a K and ending with an A from the same suit are removed from Tableau.
- You begin with 500 points, and each action decreases your score by one.
- When you make a sequence from K-A, those cards disappear from the board, and you get 100 points.
- With the Undo button, you can revert your last move.
- You can only win by following the 1 Suit Spider Solitaire rules and using all the cards from both Stockpile and Waste.
- The fewer actions you make, the higher your score.
How to play 1 Suit Spider Solitaire
There is no problem understanding how to play 1 Suit Spider Solitaire if you know the rules. The rules of the game are simple, as is the game’s goal. To win 1 Suit Spider Solitaire online, you must clear all cards from the Tableau and Stockpile in as few moves as possible. You clear cards by forming sequences beginning with K and ending with an Ace. You win the game when you remove the final series of cards. That’s how to play 1 Suit Spider Solitaire.
How to move the cards
- Drag a card under a card with a higher value to move it.
- It’s also possible to click on a card to automatically shift it to the most suitable spot.
- Only a Q fits beneath the King, which is the highest card.
- The Ace is the lowest card, and it can only go under a two.
- You can use the Stockpile cards if you don’t see any other options.
- You must use all Stockpile cards to win 1 Suit Spider Solitaire.
- Are you dissatisfied with your most recent move? With the Undo button, you can go one step back.
- It’s possible to move multiple cards simultaneously, as long as they are from a decreasing sequence.
- The fewer moves you need, the higher your final score with 1 Suit Spider Solitaire will be.
1 Suit Spider Solitaire is a game that you will learn to play in no time. There aren’t many game features, but that doesn’t mean the game isn’t interesting. The game stays exciting with the scoring mechanism. You start with 500 points, and each move you make will cost you a point. On the other hand, if you clear a whole row of cards, you receive 100 bonus points. With the Hint button, you get a tip about your next possible action. The Undo button reverses your last move. Other features you’ll find in the settings menu with options such as resetting a game or enabling/disabling the sound.
Play free 1 Suit Spider Solitaire online
1 Suit Spider Solitaire is an excellent game from Gameboss and is not only suitable for beginners. In fact, on our website, many different kinds of players regularly play this game. At the top of this page, you can play free 1 Suit Spider Solitaire online. There is no need to register or a 1 Suit Spider Solitaire download. You can play directly in your browser. Another great title that has thousands of fans worldwide is Double Klondike Solitaire. That game is also available to play free online!